Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Welcome To This Blog

Hello, this is TacTGhost. You probably don't know me. I am a person just like you that wants to start a YouTube gaming channel. My channel is not big at all. I want to become big like SeaNanners and Hutch and all other famous YouTube gaming stars. Just like you. This is a blog to help you to get a successful YouTube channel. Now this blog is only for people who wanna Go BIG. What I am trying to say is. There is two ways to becoming a Successful gaming channel. One way is your trying to WIN it. You put a lot of dedication into your channel your on a rigid uploading schedule. The second way is that your barely uploading videos. Your doing it for your friends. Your uploading videos, like once a month. If you do it the second way you will never become have a successful YouTube channel, you won't make it into the Partnership(which I will tell you about in another post), you won't be in the Machinima Partnership(which I will tell you about in another post). This is the blog for the people who choose the first choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment